WEBINAR TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
STEP 1: RELAX! We will help you resolve your issues and make certain you complete your
&&&&&&&courses and complete your training on time!
STEP 2: Is there someone else at your location right now that can assist you? Ask a
&&&&&&&co-worker or family member to assist if they are close by and technology-minded!
COMMON TECHNICAL ISSUES & SOLUTIONS:
PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO A WEBINAR FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER:
1. Your browser might be asking you to LAUNCH, RUN or SAVE the Citrix launcher file. Look for the file and double-click on the file and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. If you see EXTERNAL PROTOCOL REQUEST, click on LAUNCH APPLICATION. Select the box for your browser to remember this command.
3. Try to join the webinar from a different web browser.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Call GoToWebinar technical support at 800-263-6317.
6. Connect from another computer or device.
PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO A WEBINAR FROM A SMART PHONE, TABLET OR OTHER MOBILE DEVICE:
1. Download the GoToWebinar or GoToMeeting mobile app at the App Store/Play Store.
2. Click the link in your order e-mail or reminder e-mail to join webinar once the app is installed on your device.
3. To communicate with us through chat, tap your screen and click on the question mark button.
YOU CANNOT FIND THE CONTROL PANEL OR QUESTION BOX TO ANSWER ROLL CALLS OR PROVIDE LICENSE NUMBER:
1. Look for a row of buttons along the top, right edge of your screen. Click on the top button, an orange or red box with a white arrow. This opens the Control Panel.
2. In the control panel under "Questions," there is an area that says "Enter a Question for Staff." Click your left mouse button into the box and type the word HERE and click the
SEND button. For CE classes, also enter your insurance license number and click SEND.
3. If you still cannot find the box to send us messages, exit the webinar; then rejoin the webinar as you did at the beginning of class. Sometimes this resolves the problem.
4. If you do not see a row of buttons, look for the "Show/Hide Control Panel" setting and a Questions For Staff button to send us messages.
5. For mobile devices, tap your screen and look for the Question Mark button to launch the chat box.
6. Call GoToWebinar Technical Support at 800-263-6317.
NO WEBINAR AUDIO THROUGH COMPUTER:
1. Make sure your computer audio is enabled and the volume is turned up. (Click the speaker icon on your task bar or go to Windows Control Panel/Sound).
2. Click SOUND CHECK in the webinar control panel to test your speakers and audio. You can also select which speakers to use from the Sound Check module.
3. Go to the AUDIO area of the Webinar Control Panel and look for the two radio buttons, "Computer Audio" and "Telephone." If Computer Audio is selected, select Telephone
and wait 10 seconds. Then, select Computer Audio again and wait 30 seconds and see if computer audio is then restored. Sometimes this resolves the issue.
4. Restart your computer or device.
5. Call GoToWebinar techincal support at 800-263-6317.
6 If you are unable to resolve computer audio issues, you can listen to the webinar audio over a telephone call. Under AUDIO in the control panel, click on TELEPHONE. A
telephone number is displayed to call, and a webinar number and PIN number are given for you to enter after you call in. Call the phone number. Once connected, you will hear
the webinar audio feed and may continue to view the visual presentation of the class on your computer or device. However, please note the telephone call is not a toll-free call
and long distance charges may apply. Many people have unlimited long distance on their home phone or cell phone plans. If you do, long distance charges would not apply.
YOU CAN HEAR THE AUDIO BUT YOU DO NOT SEE THE WEBINAR, INSTRUCTOR OR SLIDES:
Usually this is because you have another "window" open in front of the webinar window.
1. "Minimize" the current window on your screen by left-clicking the small "hypen" box in the top right corner of your screen. You might need to do this several times until you
see the webinar presentation.
2. Pull your mouse all the way to the bottom of your screen and click on the blue GoToWebinar icon that looks like a flower or a snowflake. This should restore the webinar.
3. Hold down the CTRL button on your computer keyboard. While holding down this button, push the TAB button on your computer keyboard slowly until the GoToWebinar
program icon appears, then lift your fingers from the keyboard.
One of the easiest solutions to technical issues is to use a different computer or device if one is available.
Remember, you can always make up a class and we will make sure you complete your required training in nearly all situations.
|LIVE CLASSROOM * ONLINE * WEBINAR * SELF-STUDY
|317-863-0044 or 866-571-4515 (toll-free)
|CLICK HERE FOR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES